Friday, June 15, 2007

I Miss Oklahoma

So my good friend Tristan is a new resident to Tulsa and just shared this little tale with me and I knew that a few more of you would get a smile from it as well.

Tristan : "I was driving down Peoria two seconds ago, and drove by a Chinese guy dressed in a full Santa costume, riding a bicycle down the middle of the road with a sign on his back that said "Will Sing Naked For $1". I can't make this stuff up. Tulsa is growing on me already..."

Jake : "That is classic I am putting that in my blog."

Tristan : "It caught me totally off-guard. I had to go around him."


The End

3 Comments:

At Jun 15, 2007, 6:10:00 PM , Blogger Ed W said...

That was your introduction to mayoral candidate Paul Tay.

 
At Jun 22, 2007, 7:47:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Tristan enjoyed seeing this guy, wait until he sees "biker fox".... annie

 
At Jul 27, 2007, 7:15:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... good ole oklahoma!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home