Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Engery Drinks and Pain Killers

As hinted in the title, this war is fueled by enery drinks and pain killers. When the going gets tough, the tough get a Bed Bull and a 1000mg of Tylenol 3. I dont know if I could make it with out em. But no, I'm not a junkie; dont worry. I do hate to ask for things. I mean, I like to think that I am a "grown up" and can provide for myself. But being over here I have very limited means to do that. I deem these things necessary but most likely could do without them, but its nice to have some “comforts” from home over here. With my free time I have created a little wish list of a few things that I just can’t get over here but would love to have. If you are in the giving mood I know just the person to give too; Me.

-Energy Drinks (Red Bull, AMP, Monster Drinks)
-Quaker Instant Oatmeal (Fruit Variety Packs)
-Tuna Fish (Star-Kist packets or peel-able cans)
-Ramen Noodles (Chicken or Beef)
-Air Duster (Air in a can)
-Campbell’s Chunky Soup

[Please, no candy. I have plenty.]


That’s really about it. Thank you all so much for everything that you have sent out here already. I appreciate every bit of it. Please don’t feel obligated to send anything, these are just some helpful hints for those that want to.

Feed Me.

3 Comments:

At Apr 11, 2007, 10:49:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do what ya gots to do and you are doing a great job .. my concerns are you're working extra hard these days ... get your rest and be alert ... Our prayers are with you guys ...BE SAFE .. STAY HEALTHY ... Can't wait for your return home for some much needed
R & R .. We miss your face!!! Love you buddy .. M,D,Z & M

 
At Apr 14, 2007, 2:37:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

will gather the goods and get it to you. i'm so sorry about the 3 extra months. we are praying for you. stay safe. t & t owens

 
At Apr 19, 2007, 2:10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are you using the air duster for?? i know one use.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home