Thursday, March 29, 2007

Proof Reading And Pictures

So I just looked at my previous post and realized just how many errors there were. [Most were fixed.] Remind me to never post after being up for so long. I am surprised you all could even read that garbage.

Anyway, in honor of being here for almost six months I have decided to post some pictures. Hope you all enjoy!


"Juice" firing off an AT-4 rocket to start off a very long night along the Tigris River...


I had installed that piece of glass the day prior to getting hit by this IED. It saved my life.





Some of the students from a local school that we have been doing improvements on.



Conducting raids on a village that an IED emplacer had just ran to. We found him.


The crew of Dragoon 3-2, aka: "The Slutty Pumpkin"

(Inside joke for the name of the truck. Watch "How I Met Your Mother" on CBS to figure it out.)

2 Comments:

At Mar 30, 2007, 8:28:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Jake, I have both very happy and very sad emotions on your tour over there, but mostly I am PROUD TO KNOW YOU!!! Hang in there, loved the pics, and before you know it you'll be singing Viva Las Vegas to Holly....
Annie

 
At Apr 2, 2007, 4:18:00 PM , Blogger Holly said...

We have less than 6 months to go! I can't wait for you to come home for good...

<3Holly

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home