Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Non-Stop

So I know it has been awhile. The good news is that I am alive and well. The bad news is that we are very busy for the next few days. So don’t worry I didn’t forget you all. I am either; sleeping, eating or playing Army. Here in the next few nights we should be wrapping things up and I will have time to take a shower and hopefully write a blog. So enjoy your Spring Break or work week or whatever it is that you do. And maybe someday soon I will have some time to write.

2 Comments:

At Mar 23, 2007, 8:49:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you're okay jakester. keep up the good work. we're always thinking of you! lisa

 
At Apr 11, 2007, 6:50:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you. Do you want the wish list items sent before your leave? Let us know. Hurry home! Mikie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home