Saturday, March 03, 2007

Green Zoner

I’m headed to Baghdad tonight for the trial of an insurgent that we captured a few months ago. There is no need to worry, I won’t be out on the streets fighting Al-Sadr’s Army or anything like that. I am just going to hang out in the “Green Zone” and go do this little court thing. It’s going to be an adventure just like everything else. And as always I will take plenty of pictures and I will write about it when I get back sometime next week. Until then you all have fun and check back around the middle of next week for another exciting installment of “The Life I Lead…”

JACOB

1 Comments:

At Mar 3, 2007, 4:19:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

godspeed,jake
we all love you
annie and family

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home