Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Poor Britney

Dear Ms. Spears,

I am sure it is very tough being rich, famous and the mother of two. Your loser husband left you, and yes it was all your fault. I am sure you do have some amount of stress in your life. But did you need to shave your head?

For crying out loud, someone tried to kill me today, and by friend got both his legs blown off down in Balad. Talk about a great day huh? Did I go nuts and shave my head? No, probably because I am not pathetic.

Take a lesson from the countless men and women that have came over here, gone through hell and came home just fine. Soldier up; and shut your mouth, nobody cares anymore.

There are 17 year old kids over here fighting and dying. Do something productive with your time and money and give them and hand. Roger?

Thanks,
Everyone in the world.

4 Comments:

At Feb 21, 2007, 9:39:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a feeling Holly might not be happy if you shaved your head. Good decision on being sane, for Holly's sake :)

-kjb

 
At Feb 22, 2007, 8:51:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and then again maybe she had something going on with a recruiter---

 
At Feb 22, 2007, 9:01:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

have really enjoyed the updates--particularily loved the real estate photos earlier of your CHU (aka urban loft)...you know it reminded me of the photos from Nam where every GI had a VC flag hanging on the wall---so I can only surmise that the uo flag is a captured enemy relic.....and i do agree---you know GI you have made me laugh a lot --particularly loved your reaction when the abdul brigade tried to dispatch your butt with the IED--classic reaction and made me proud to know you---keep the humor and perspective going, take care of your troops and yourself---and then return to the right side of the Red River..and remember Brittany got that great hairdo without even having to go through basic !!..Paul

 
At Feb 25, 2007, 8:02:00 AM , Blogger Jacob said...

Yeah, I shaved my head in Basic and I never plan on doing it again. And I was never really sane in the first place, just look at where I am.


Paul, I am sirry but even though I am a Texas home owner, thier football team still sucks, among many other things.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home