Sunday, August 05, 2007

School Is Cool

So as the dog days of summer drag on for all of us, I will be doing something new. For the next few weeks I am at the Disneyland of FOB's in Iraq for a class on some big stupid sight.

So in between this class I can be found at either the in-door or outdoor pool, either of the Wla-Mart size PX's, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Popeyes, Green Beans Coffee House one of the massive very nice gym or the movies theater watching the latest movies, for free. Just know that where ever you do find me I will be happy.

So the blogs will be rare but use this time to go back through the archives and re-read some favorites...

Take care and relax... I know I will be.

1 Comments:

At Aug 5, 2007, 11:27:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy it! you deserve it! and we will enjoy not worrying for a while! lisa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home