Sunday, September 16, 2007

Action Photo

As I imagine you all have noticed my blogging has became less and less frequent. For that I offer no real excuse. I just don’t have much to write about these days. The new has worn off this place, things just aren’t as exciting [To me] and I am just really busy with my fantasy football teams too.

For my lack of writing I offer restitution in the form of pictures of myself and some of the boys doing what we do best, working, laughing and sleeping. I can only imagine how much you all must miss my face so hopefully these pics will fill your hearts with joy. My goal for myself has always been to try and capture as much of this place on film as possible so when I am old and frail I will be able to better tell war stories to my grandchildren. There are about four of us in the platoon that always carry cameras with us. I have also amassed quite the photo collection while over here too. So maybe one lazy day if you ever care to see what this place is really like just ask and I will show you. As for now enjoy these for samples.


[Click To Enlarge]

Keeping a close on someone during a Small Kill Team mission.

My first day of school, 2007.


From "Tower 2" at Patrol Base Love.


Sometimes this is all the sleep you get...

3 Comments:

At Sep 17, 2007, 5:38:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, what's an SKT? lisa

 
At Sep 17, 2007, 11:53:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet your mom has a picture similar to the "first day of school" pic, except for the gun and helmet! Mikie

 
At Sep 18, 2007, 11:14:00 AM , Blogger 5150Wife said...

That pic of you at school cracked me up. With your legs all asprawl and that school-boy grin on your face. Too funny.

All of the pics remind me, though, of the Hell on Earth you endure on a daily basis. How thankful I am for you and all you do.

It reminds me of what I rambled about a few months back on my own blog. If you have the time, you can check it out here

Stay safe!

K-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home