Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Intro

So, as you all can tell is has been quite sometime since I have posted on here. But this year it is one of my New Years resolutions to start posting on here again. Mainly it is another way to let all my friends and family out there in on a little more of my life here in Iraq. So I guess I kinda give you all a quick little refresher on what all has exactly gone on in 2006 and bring you up to speed on my current situation here in Iraq.
For those of you who don’t know how this blog thing works it quite easy. I post on here for you all to read. Kind of like the emails I have been sending out, but this way you don’t have to forward them on to everyone and so on. It is also a lot easier to post on here and this also gives total strangers wasting time at home or work something to read. That’s right anyone can read this. Therefore, I won’t be using anyone’s last names, address’s or anything that could cause trouble. Since I am also here in Iraq I also won’t be posting any sort of specifics about missions, my unit or anything that could possibly endanger anyone else over here. I will save all those details once we get back. There is also a fun little feature that allows you all to comment on here. That way you can let me know just how awful of an idea this truly is and that I really need to proof read these post better so I can fix my errors and actually make these somewhat understandable. One last thing is that it is much easier to post pictures. Then all you have to do is “right click” on them and save them to your shine of me. See, this will be fun for all ages and a lot more aesthetically pleasing than an email. But don’t worry I will still send emails out as well.
Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At Jan 8, 2007, 10:07:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake,
Ben and I live 2 houses away from Papa Bear & Grandmary. We have kept up with you through them. Now we have your Blog and will keep track of you through it. Just want you to know that you are in our prayers! Stay safe & God Bless! Ben & Jackie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home